Yes we can. We will migrate it to our hosting service at no cost to you, and will make sure it transfers seamlessly. We will then audit the site to make sure it is up-to-date, secure, and running fast. We will then work with you in a plan to develop and grow your website sales.
Ready to grow your WooCommerce business?
For your WooCommerce store to succeed, you need to plan it well and execute effectively. Our ecommerce services span the full lifecycle of an ecommerce business, and can help you develop a joined-up strategy for an ecommerce platform that is designed for success.
Nothing gets us more excited than helping our customers develop and then operate and market an online store that has a significant impact on their business growth. From our base in Tauranga, New Zealand, we are able to help you plan, design, build and market your WooCommerce website.
Why work with us?
By working with us, you get the benefit of our years of experience spent designing, building and marketing ecommerce websites.
- You get an expert ecommerce consultant on your team, constantly working with you to look at new ideas and ways to make your online store more successful.
- You get a cutting-edge ecommerce platform with a fully integrated CMS, that rapidly incorporates new innovations from the best in the industry so you know you’re always on top.
- You get product management, merchandising and order management tools that your team will find easy, efficient and effective to use.
- You get an online marketing strategy that is designed to acquire new visitors, bring back past visitors, and convert them all to paying customers. We’ll even execute that strategy on your behalf if you want to.
- You get analytics and visitor tracking tools that allow you to review your website’s performance in-depth and generate actionable insights into how you can sell more.
I have an existing WooCommerce website. Can you take over management of it from my existing agency?
Do you provide WooCommerce hosting?
Yes we do - we provide a full "managed hosting" service for our WooCommerce clients.
We see it as our job to take care of the whole technology "stack" so you can stop worrying about whether your site is slow or vulnerable to hackers and focus instead on growing sales and profits instead.
Do I need to pay for any plugins in my website?
Plugins provide a way to extend the core functionality that WordPress offers. There are many free plugins available from the WordPress repository.
Where we can, we try to use free plugins when building websites. Sometimes, the best option is to use a premium plugin - i.e. a plugin that requires a monthly or annual fee, either because there are no free plugins that meet your requirement, or because the free plugins don't offer all the features you need.
Our approach to premium plugins is threefold:
- We have existing licenses for a number of premium plugins that we include at no charge as long as we are hosting your website. An example is SEO Press Pro which normally costs US$49 per year.
- We have other licenses that we will charge a nominal fee for (i.e. less than the going rate for that plugin). An example is Amelia Booking, an appointment and event booking system, which normally costs US$79 per year.
- If we don't already have a premium plugin with the functionality you need, we will recommend and purchase an appropriate plugin on your behalf. We will then on charge it to you at cost. We do it this way because it means we have direct access to support from the plugin developers, but the plugin license belongs to you.
I need to import product files from my suppliers. Can you help?
Yes. Importing product information is often the most efficient method of creating and updating products in WooCommerce. We have a lot of experience of importing product data files, usually from spreadsheets or CSV files, whether it's just for a one-off import or for regular updates.
I need to integrate with a dropshipping company. Can you help?
In most cases, yes, but it depends on your dropshipping company. If they have a well-documented API we should be able to write a custom integration to send your orders to them for fulfilment, and then pull order status updates back into your store.
My WooCommerce site runs very slowly when I’m managing orders and products. Can you help?
Yes, we can help. WooCommerce sites need a different level of performance optimisation to regular WordPress sites. We have a lot of experience with this. As an example, we improved order loading time for one customer, with over 80,000 orders in their database, from 12 seconds to just 4 seconds. If you're doing a lot of orders each day, it doesn't take long for that saving to more than cover the cost of our service to improve your WooCommerce admin performance.
How can I sell to my wholesale customers?
WooCommerce makes this fairly easy if you use a plugin like WooCommerce Wholesale Pro from Barn2, which allows you to sell to both retail and wholesale customers, or just to wholesale. We can help you implement this plugin plus Barn2's Product Table plugin to help make ordering easier for your wholesale customers. Talk to us to find out more.
Can you integrate WooCommerce with our accounting system?
The short answer is yes, if your accounting system is cloud-based and has a published API. However, most of the main accounting systems (e.g. Xero, QuickBooks) support integration with WooCommerce via a pre-built plugin, so we don't often need to write a custom integration to do this unless you need more than is offered via the standard plugin.
Which ecommerce platforms do you use?
We've used various ecommerce platforms over the years, but today we focus 100% on WooCommerce, the main ecommerce platform for WordPress. We chose WooCommerce rather than a hosted platform like Shopify or BigCommerce because of the flexibility and freedom WooCommerce gives you. We don't work with any other ecommerce platforms because we would prefer to have deep expertise in one platform rather than splitting our time between two separate platforms that each have their own quirks and workarounds.
Which email marketing platform should I choose?
The answer to this is often dictated by your budget. A lot of people use MailChimp for their free plan. ActiveCampaign and Klaviyo are both good - but expensive. However, we recommend either Autonami or FluentCRM. Both are WordPress plugins come in free or Pro versions. These include excellent email automation features for things like abandoned cart followups, product review reminders, drip campaigns and one-off campaign emails. Our first choice of all these would be Autonami Pro.
Can you train my team to manage my website?
Yes we can. We're happy to manage your website for you, but we're just as happy providing training you or your team in how to manage it. We normally do this via a Zoom call where you can record the session as a video that you can keep to watch later.
But this doesn't mean we walk away after the training - we remain on hand to help with the tricky stuff when you need us.